The outside salesperson is responsible for marketing, promoting and profitably selling products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
- Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Stay current on existing and emerging product lines.
- Follow-up on all existing customers to assure that the customer is being serviced effectively.
- Maintains ethical, cooperative manufacturer relationships consistent with company image and goals in the marketplace.
- Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Management and support personnel.
- Completes sales call reports on a timely basis.
- Assists customers with problem solving.
- Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Ability to process information through Tirepro.
- Ability to communicate, in a friendly and respectful way to employees and customers.
- Ability to work varied hours/days depending on the demands of the business.
- Have a valid driver’s license.