The salesperson is responsible for maintaining customer service as per company standards, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, cash register operations, and loss prevention in adherence to all company policy/store standards.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
- Maintain operating standards, including adequate product knowledge.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Assist in floor merchandising, display maintenance, and store housekeeping.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to process information through Tirepro.
- Ability to communicate, in a friendly and respectful way to employees and customers.
- Ability to operate and use necessary equipment.
- Ability to work varied hours/days depending on the demands of the business.
- Have a valid drivers license.