The store manager is responsible for: overall store operations, maximizing sales and profit through active customer retention, inventory control, human resource management, and minimizing operating expenses and payroll. The store manager should maintain a high degree of confidentiality due to the access of proprietary and sensitive company information.
- Create and maintain a customer friendly environment by actively promoting a positive customer service attitude among all employees. As well as continuously building new relationships with customers.
- Maintain operating standards, including adequate product knowledge, product merchandising, and overall facility cleanliness.
- Analyze business trends and develop and implement plans to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Control payroll, operating expenses and provide work schedules for all employees in regards to ½ days, vacations, and holidays.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and adjustment documentation in coordination with store supervisor and warehouse manager.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular staff meetings and daily store walk-throughs; participate in periodic audits of inventory and store operations in coordination with corporate audit department.
- Continuously evaluate and react to internal performance issues and actively recruit new employees.
- Provide on-going training to store management and/or sales personnel in all aspects of the business. Coordinate training and development of all shop personnel in conjunction with the service manager.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by store supervisors.
- Ability to process customers and inventory information through computer based POS system.
- Ability to work varied hours/days depending on the demands of the business.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Maintain a professional appearance .