Action Gator Tire is open & committed to your safety
As a locally owned and operated Central Florida business since 1964, Action Gator Tire is committed to going the extra mile to ensure the health and well-being of our customers, team members, and community.
As an essential business, we remain open and continue to meet the needs of the individuals, businesses, and local government entities we serve. That’s why we’re offering the following options for safe, contact-free service:
Offering the following options for safe, contact-free service:
- Night Drop
- Contact-Free Curbside Drop-off & Pick-up
- Contact-Free Online Check-out / Payment
- Vehicle Pick-up & Delivery for Only $20
In further response to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are also following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies by taking the following measures in all our stores:
- Limiting the number of people in waiting areas
- Implementing the six-feet social distancing rule
- Maintaining detailed sanitation of work and waiting areas, including regularly wiping down frequently used surfaces
- Reinforcing handwashing between each customer transaction
- Providing hand sanitizer in locations for customers and team members
- Using steering wheel and seat covers on all vehicles entering the bay
- Requiring the use of gloves for customer service teams and technicians as needed
Although these are challenging times for all of us, we are confident that our stores continue to be safe, and we remain open to serve you. We will continue to monitor the situation daily to ensure everyone’s safety.
As always, we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Action Gator Tire!